Saturday, April 16, 2005

This Site


Thank you for setting up this site. I think it is a wonderful idea. It is not only good for Vernon but good to educate the rest of us. Congratulations! - Ruth


Ruth,

You are right about this site. For too long people have only heard one side of the story concerning the men and women on death row. The justice system has allowed the media to paint all prisoners as animals. There is no doubt in my mind that this site can make a difference.

I pray that you can help in the cause to make that happen.

Vernon

3 Comments:

Blogger Tathinha said...

Hello from Brazil...I read your story in one local newspaper.
Believe in God!!!

4/16/2005  
Blogger Inocente said...

Hi;
i'm also Brazilian and i believe in his word.
Hopefully you will get to prove his innocence.

hugs

Ivan Mello
ivan5000@gmail.com

4/17/2005  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy "Blogging" as much as I do.

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
http://www.infopage.cc

10/11/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Meet Vernon Group
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com